Welcome friends! Below is all the Silver Sneakers information you will need to join us for our weekly workouts! If you have Silver Sneakers please keep reading, if you DO NOT you are still welcome to join us. Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how.New to Silver Sneakers:Silver Sneakers may have presented you with a card. It will look something like this:If you do not have a card or have misplaced it please follow the steps below to obtain your member numbers. This weill be required to participate in class.Please navigate to the link below to check eligibility:There you will enter your information to obtain your Silver Sneakers member number which should start with 2300 followed by 12 additional numbers, we ask that you please email that 16 digit number to us ASAP at email@example.com so we can get your registered. We must have this number PRIOR to you attending your first session. In that same email, please ask to be added to the ZOOM SILVER SNEAKER email list to keep up with any changes in the schedule. Emails go out every week on Monday mornings with links and any updated information.Passcodes for the sessions will be issued once you are registered. If you have issues please email us your name and a good contact phone number and the office will reach out to help you get registered 🙂Below are the meeting links and some helpful information!A few ZOOMING tips & setup/safety:
- Get on early and test out your audio
- Get yourself set up in a clean area with room to move and NO tripping hazards
- We require a chair or sturdy object to use for any balance activities
- All equipment required for each class is listed after each individual zoom link
- Grab some water, it is hot and YOU need to remain hydrated
- Remember that when participating in these classes, or any exercise program there is always an inherent risk of injury. Please be sure to modify any activity that is not suited for you and take breaks when needed
- Make sure your MIC and VIDEO are OFF when class begins- if you need help with this I usually cover it before class begins 🙂Join us for Zoom Beginner Yoga:Mondays at 9:30 amWe removed the links for security purposes, please open your ZOOM app or visit ZOOM and type in the meeting ID below to join us!Meeting ID: 930 1333 7103Password: PASSWORD supplied at RegistrationEquipment Required: Yoga Mat or some kind of exercise mat. Chair for balance or to sit and take breaks. Water and a clean and clear workout space.Join us for Zoom Cardio Dance:Tuesdays at 10 amWe removed the links for security purposes, please open your ZOOM app or visit ZOOM and type in the meeting ID below to join us!Meeting ID: 971 8582 9829Password: PASSWORD supplied at RegistrationEquipment Required: Chair, mostly for stretching at the end. Water and a clean and clear workout space. Comfy attire for exercise and shoes that are appropriate for your workout space.Join us for Zoom Strength & Balance:Thursdays at 10amWe removed the links for security purposes, please open your ZOOM app or visit ZOOM and type in the meeting ID below to join us!Meeting ID: 925 6035 3726Password: PASSWORD supplied at RegistrationEquipment Required: Two small water bottles, or some soup/veg cans OR if you have small hand weights that would work best.Chair, for some seated exercises, balance activities and stretching at the end. Water and a clean and clear workout space. Comfy attire for exercise and shoes that are appropriate for your workout space. We also use some stretch bands. These are cheap and easy to obtain from Amazon at:
No Silver Sneakers? No problem, you can still join us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how.
Team Fitting It In, LLC
Personal Training and Nutrition
Where your body is OUR business!
1819 Westhill Rd.
Richmond, Va 23226
Like us on Facebook for the 411!
We are also on Instagram @mobile1fitness